Question: “Is this website safe to shop on?“
Answer: Of course! Our website is 100% Secure; protected and powered by Shopify! (doesn’t have to be final answer)
Question: “ What Ingredients make up Calore?”
Question : “Are your products cruelty-free &/or vegan? “
Answer: Yes! Our entire collection of semi-permeant hair color is 100% Vegan & cruelty free!
Question : “What is your Refund/Exchange policy? “
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 2171 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA, 30309, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2171 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA, 30309, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Question “Can I Color My Hair If I’m Pregnant?”
Answer: With Calore color you can! We do not use any harsh ingredients that could potentially cause any harm to you or your baby. With that being said, we advise that you do not bleach or use any harsh chemical products your hair through the duration of your pregnancy.
Question: “How many bottles of Calore do I need for my hair?”
Answer: Each bottle contains 4 fl oz of color. Use our tip sheet below that can help you determine the number of bottles needed.
Short Cut (12in-16in)
Long Long (22in-40in)
Question: “ I just placed an order! How long will it take to ship?”
Answer: First off, thank you and we appreciate you greatly for you business! While we are working tirelessly to get your order out as soon as possible, please allow up to 3 business days for your order to process. Your package will ship within 48 hours upon processing.
Question: “Can I change the address on my order? “
Answer: As long as your order has not shipped, you can change the address! If you need to change the address after an order has been shipped, contact the postal service and request a “change of delivery.”
Question: “I just received my Calore Color! What tools do I need to get started? Also, what steps do I take to apply the color correctly?”
Answer: Tools Needed - Protective Gloves, Plastic Hair Cap, Applicator Brush, Coloring Bowl, & Clips.
Before you get started:
Due to the fact Colore colors can stain anything that is porous, it is best to cover your work area with plastic bags, plastic wrap, tin foil, newspaper, etc. to ensure you do not get any unwanted staining on your home surfaces. .
Wash hair using a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Once washed, DO NOT CONDITION and dry your hair throughly. Doing so will render best results.
Using the root to tip & side to side method , section hair into 4 even sections and secure with clips.
• STEP 1: Wearing protective gloves, empty desired amount of Calore into coloring bowl
• STEP 2: WIth protective gloves still on and working with 1-inch strands, begin at the root and apply Calore color evenly onto hair using applicator brush. We recommend massaging each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color
• STEP 3: Cover hair in a plastic cap & leave on for 30 minutes For more pigmentation, add heat.
• STEP 4: Rinse hair under faucet in cool to lukewarm water, keeping away from face until hair fills clean. Do not shampoo. Conditioning is optional. Please note that the water may not run completely clear with more intense shades for the first few washes.
*** To avoid potential splatter and staining, we do not recommend rinsing your freshly colored hair in the shower or tub ***
• STEP 5: Style & enjoy!
Question: “I accidentally got color on me and the counter. How do I go about removing it?”
• Rub Toothpaste on the stain with a toothbrush and watch it disappear.
• Mix equal parts of baking soda and dish soap, rub on the stain with a toothbrush or fingers.
• Rub Dawn Dish Soap on with a sponge.
• Mr. Clean Magic Erasers live up to their name! Just rub the area with a dampened one and watch the stain disappear.
• Bleach or bleach-based cleaning sprays
• Try to stay away from rubbing alcohol because it can dry out your skin, but if you don’t have a choice, just apply a small amount to a cotton ball and dab on. Make sure to apply lotion to skin afterwards!
Question: “I love my Calore color! What kind of shampoo should I use to maintain the color for as long as possible? “
Answer: Keep in mind that the more often you wash your hair, the quicker the color will fade. We recommend SULFATE FREE shampoos only. “Color safe" shampoos should not be used as well, unless they specifically state that they are SULFATE FREE. It’s ideal that you avoid shampoos with high levels of sodium chloride or oils.We suggest washing your hair in cool water when you do need to shampoo it; using dry shampoo in between regular washes will keep your hair fresh and your color bright!
Question: “Speaking of, how long does Calore color last?”
Answer: Though Darker shades tend to last longer, the Calore Color fading process will varies from person to person, as well as from color to color. Overall, If your hair is pre-lightened and well taken care of, classic and lighter shades normally last 2-4 weeks or more; Amplified or darker shades normally last 4-6 weeks or more.
Question: “I’m ready for a change! How Do I Remove Hair Color?”
Answer: The removal of hair color and fading results vary from person to person. Some darker colors may leave behind a slight tint/stain or take more time to fade than some of our lighter colors. Before using any specific lighting or color removal products, It’s best that you consult with manufacturers or get the advice of a licensed hair stylist prior to use.
Tricks for removing color from the hair:
• Hot Oil treatments
• Alcohol-based hair products such as hairspray, gel, or mousse
• Washing hair with shampoos that contain sulfates such as Anti-Dandruff, Clarifying, Deep Cleansing or All Purpose.
• Exposure to water and sunlight will result in a gradual fading of your Calore Color
• Chemicals in the water of a swimming pool or hot tub will fade Calore Color